- One of Mansfield's most enviable addresses
- This stunning home is a must see, unique features and traditional twists
- Huge living and dining spaces for the entertainer in you
- 5 bedrooms or 4 doubles and a study
- Large lawn for summer BBQs and a kick about
- Ample off road parking and large double garage
Get ready for the ‘wow-factor’.
Neoclassical grandeur and contemporary quirks combine in one of Mansfield’s most enviable addresses.
Welcome to Number 18, The Avenue.
Nestled off the wide avenue, an immaculately paved driveway sweeps up to reveal the breath-taking neoclassical frontage of Number 18.
Crisp white fascia’s and Palladian-style pediments and pillars create a grand first impression.
Beyond the decorative border of the wide driveway, with space for an abundance of vehicles, lies a pretty lawn. To the right, a dual-entrance double garage is also at your service, with a car-port on hand to the far left for inclement weather.
Step beneath the sheltered portico and push open the charcoal double front doors. Square peephole windows and glazed side panels invite the light in alongside you, as you cross the threshold into the grand entrance hall.
Want to see more, download the brochure below or call us on 01623 392352 to secure your viewing!
The content displayed is for advertisement purposes only and may contain example images.
Simply Call us on 01623 392352 or fill out the form below and we will be in touch....